Leonel Herrera & Laura Castiñeiras
Leonel Herrera & Laura Castiñeiras form the rising pair of the world tango scene. Virtuoso dancers, they reached in 2018 the semifinal round in the World Tango Championship and won the title of World Champions of the "Pelando Variacion" competition : this musical moment where the rhythm panics before the end of a tango. A magical moment on the dance floor of La Viruta in Buenos Aires that gave them the prestige of being invited to perform at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games of Youth 2018 in Buenos Aires.
Leo and Laura started their collaboration in 2006 and are both trained in stage tango and salon tango. They are also graduates in folk dances by the National University of Arts of Argentina. They were part of the prestigious and insolent Tempo Tango Company and of the UNA Tango Company.
Classes and workshops by Leonel Herrera & Laura Castiñeiras
Friday 12th of July
- 18:00-19:30 : Masterclass #1 Dynamics. Advanced level. Dance hall, 3rd floor of the castle // 20€
Saturday 13th of July
- 10:30-12:00 : Masterclass #2 Boleos. Advanced level. Dance hall, 3rd floor of the castle // €20
- 18:00-19:30 : Spiral movement technique. All levels. Dance hall, 3rd floor of the castle // €18
Sunday 14th of July
- 10:30-12:00 : Masterclass #3 Pendulums & screws (enrosques). Advanced level. Dance hall, 3rd floor of the castle // €20
- 16:30-17:45 : Introduction to the tour. Dissociation, guidance and perception. All levels. Dance hall, 3rd floor of the castle // €18